Hi. I’m in the process of updating this page, so apologies for the mess.
Friends (”real” and cyber)
- Confessions of a Coalminer’s Granddaughter from a cabin on a hill in the Atlanta suburbs…
- Flutter – dark and divine
- Formerly Fun – tales of smooth crotches from Southern California
- Here in Franklin – not bad for a Vol.
- Jakezilla – Philly Mom trying to stay sane.
- Just Jessie and all her boys…
- Light. Sweet. Crude. In cyberspace everyone can hear you yelling at your kids.
- Literally Speaking– perusing the joys of drivel
- Malfeasance – tales of an evil-doer.
- Muskrat – Lawyering in Hotlanta.
- esmon.net – my blogging muse.
- Foma – harmless untruths
- Not Afraid To Use It – likes to say “fuck”, a lot.
- Okay, Fine, Dammit! – Wisconsin wit.
- Passionate Chaos – always up for a debate.
- Post Picket Fence – what happens after Suburbia happens to a girl who thought it would never happen to her.
- Prefers Her Fantasy Life – she used to care, but now she takes a pill for that.
- Slapdashittery – Ryan, sharpasswittery.
- Strange, Dark Gypsy Girl- no one knows her, no one will.
- Sunset Over Slawit – words, words, words.
- Tapdancing on the Edge of Reason – a survivor of the ME generation.
- The Bauer Confidential – the life and times of Matthew & April.
- The Cusp – Dispatches from an occasionally nude commie in Misery
- The Ghost of a Smile – Roman in the kitchen told me true love it waits, but of all the rules he lives by that’s the one that he hates.
- The Prettiest Denny’s Waitress – All the writing chops of Malfeasance, now with 50% less evil.
- Twipply Skwood – her plan for her one wild and precious life.
Dr. O’C’s Favourites
- Ask And Ye Shall Receive – get your site reviewed here.
- The NY Times – the gray lady online.
- Strange Scottish Girl- about sums in up.
- Secrets I Can’t Keep – sssshhhh!
- TMZ – the best in celebritty goss.
- 2 Crabs – a wanderlust American couple.
A View from England – Minnesota to Britain.
- Aussie Erin the American -does what it says on the tin.
- Blues of a Waxwing– Assimilating culture while kicking and screaming.
- Deutschland uber Elvis – Where is he gay today?
- Florida Girl in Sydney – A fellow Floridian Down Under.
- Lucid In Deutschland – Another fellow Floridian abroad.
- No Place Like It – Canadian artist in Paris.
- Noble Savage – In civilized Britain.
- Sticky Apple Kisses – Canadian biker chick in Europe.
- Suzer’s Expat Adventures – More Yanks Down Under.
- The Cheese Stands Alone – Georgia peach in London.
- What Do I Know? – More than me.
- Aquarium Drunkard – a little Wilco?
- Champignons for my real friends – SA music.
- Circles of Concrete – drawing circles.
- Cover Lay Down – great writing, great music.
- Gimme Tinnitus – deafening.
- Houston Ramblings – Music, Texas, etc.
- It All Started With Carbon Monoxide – Aussie teacher talks music.
- Lonesome Music – Keeping you melancholy all day.
- Lost In Your Inbox – superb taste.
- Muzzle of Bees – a little more Wilco?
- My Old Kentucky Blog – the Colonel talks music.
- Rambling Canuck – music from a transplanted Canadian.
- Song by Toad – better than insufferable little twat.
- Ubertrigger – Less is more.
- Blogaway – flighty photos and more.
- Stuck in Customs – stuck but stunning.
- The Right Blue – Bobbie underwater.
Politics, Science & Sports
- 10,000 Monkeys & a Camera – Politics from the Smokies.
- A Bulldog in Exile – A Georgia Bulldog in King Corn’s Court
- Biomed Central – Open Access Science.
- Catfish and Cornbread – On Earth As It Is In Georgia.
- Dawgbone – Georgia Bulldogs news.
- The Dawgcast – The best sports podcast in the USA.
- Eye On DNA – keeping a watch on the code.
- The Great Beyond – Nature’s science round-up.
- Hire Joe Girardi – Yankee fan, libertarian, but surprisingly sane nonetheless.
- Panda’s Thumb – All evolution, all the time.
- The Greenists – Go green with the greenists.
- The Poor Mouth – miscellany from the British Isles.
Who’s Your Daddy?
- Beyond the Pale – adrift in the mainstream.
- Busy Dad Mumbles – from Middle America to your monitor.
- Nitro Vista – madness from near Madison.
- People In The Sun – confused, with Pit bulls.
- The Cheek of God – He definitely inhaled
- The Unbearable Banishment – A daddy exiled in Joisey
- Irrational Dad – Joe’s your daddy.
- Xbox4NappyRash – on a collision course with papa-hood.
Trudging the road of happy destiny…
- The Cusp – Mongolian girl in Missouri
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy!
- Gimcrack Hospital – Where the nurses are pretty and the doctors are pissed
- Now where did I put my flaming sword? – Neighbor, friend and parenting muse
- Straight Girl in a Gay, Gay World – the life and times of a whitebread gal in the land of the cupcakes
Writers who make my heart ache
Popularity: 17% [?]